Ms Lucia Wong, Deputy General Manager of Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd, commented on why the upcoming trade fair is as vital as ever: “The coronavirus pandemic has had a huge impact on every business and industry, but as the pandemic is easing up in many countries, companies are looking for an opportunity to resume business and re-establish networks. Parking China sets out to support the industry’s recovery by offering an ideal space for suppliers and buyers to trade and connect.”
“With China pledging new efforts to promote the development of the digital economy, the smart technology sector is set to thrive. Parking China, together with the concurrent Shanghai Intelligent Building Technology, Shanghai Smart Home Technology and Shanghai Smart Office Technology will cover key areas of the smart home, building and city sectors, providing a one-stop platform for industry professionals to explore the opportunities within the smart technology ecosystem.”
New infrastructure projects to deliver plentiful opportunities
To help spur economic recovery and boost sustainable growth, China plans to speed up the development of its innovative technology sector with new investments in a series of infrastructure projects including 5G networks, data centres, artificial intelligence and new energy vehicle charging stations, all of which are closely related to smart parking.
These new infrastructure projects are expected to encourage both developers and proprietors to look for novel smart parking solutions to help upgrade their parking facilities and reduce labour costs, and thus offer abundant opportunities for the smart parking sector. Parking China is uniquely positioned to assist companies in capturing opportunities arising from the new infrastructure campaign, given the trade fair’s strong reputation and presence in China.
High-quality visitor profile
In 2019, Parking China, together with other concurrent fairs, attracted 30,374 trade buyers. Visitors at Parking China are from a wide range of sectors including property management companies, integrators and contractors, car park facilities and real estate developers, as well as public authorities and investors. This year, visitors coming to the fair will be able to take advantage of the onsite business matching service which will help them get the most out of their time at the event.
A must-attend event for everyone professionally involved in parking, Parking China will once again present the entire spectrum of products and services in the industry. Product categories are comprehensive, and include: smart parking management systems, intelligent bill & payment systems, charging equipment & devices for new energy vehicles, mechanical parking systems & components, and parking safety facilities & products.
The upcoming fair will bring together key players in the industry:
· The Parking Industry Association of Chengdu Pavilion: renowned Chinese state-owned enterprises including Chengdu Communications Investment Group Corporation Limited (CCIC), as well as leading tech companies and investors from Chengdu will be exhibiting in a pavilion and presenting cutting-edge parking products and solutions.
· Jinwin Technology: offers smart parking solutions for community parking lots, commercial properties and logistic parks by using innovative technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), IoT wireless networks and big data. The company will showcase its passive smart parking pole with built-in camera and sensors.
· mwpark.cn: established in 2016, mwpark.cn provide innovative, reliable and secure parking products and solutions including online parking reservation systems, unattended parking systems, ETC systems and parking facility management.
· Signaltone Intelligent Technology: based in Shenzhen, Signaltone design and manufacture advanced parking sensors and systems for a wide range of settings. Their clients include local authorities, universities, residential properties, hospitals, logistic parks and more.
· WeLinkPark Technology: using state-of-the-art technologies, WeLinkPark offer intelligent parking systems and solutions which help reduce operational and maintenance costs. Their products include license plate recognition systems, barrier gates, robotic parking systems and more.
Educating and inspiring conference programme
The theme of this year’s conference, which runs concurrently with the fair, is ‘The Integrated Development of China’s Parking Industry’. Beneficial for networking and gaining insights, the conference will feature immersive deep-dive sessions for attendees to explore key topics and presentations from the industry’s top players.
Parking China is held concurrently with Shanghai Intelligent Building Technology (SIBT), Shanghai Smart Home Technology (SSHT) and Shanghai Smart Office Technology (SSOT) zone, all of which will take place from 2 – 4 September 2020 at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC).
For more information, please visit www.smartparkingchina.com, follow on WeChat through “ParkingChina_MF” or send an email to email@example.com.
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. With just under 2,600 employees at 29 locations, the company generates annual sales of around €736 million. We have close ties with our industry sectors and serve our customers’ business interests efficiently within the framework of our Fairs & Events, Locations and Services business fields. One of the Group’s key USPs is its closely knit global sales network, which extends throughout the world. Our comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. Headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent). For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.co
- PKC20_PR2_EN (pdf, 262 KB)